Minutes from Tampa International Airport and St. Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, Cavallino Farms is a lovely, boutique barn and the most recently built equine facility conveniently located in the heart of Pinellas county between St. Petersburg and Clearwater. We offer discerning horse owners a new option in care for their horse.
Our barn is built to Cat 5 standards and offers an airy, H-style stall barn design. It has (20) 12x12 matted stalls with fans. Ten stalls have 16x12 run outs and four stalls have oversized 16x24 run outs. We have six “inside” stalls, two with west-facing windows. We offer plenty of turnout space, feed dropped 3x daily, private electric entry gate, security cameras and surveillance system, individual tack lockers, wash rack, round pen, and a beautiful, large 80/20 sand/ clay, well-drained arena. We are also accessible to trails and the beautiful Helen Howarth Equestrian Park.
We offer partial and full board. Full boarders may choose the type and amount of hay and grain you prefer to feed your horse. Not sure? We can help guide you. We are happy to accomodate any special feeding requests such as hay nets or Porta Grazers and will feed supplements you provide. We welcome your vet and farrier or can advise you.
Bright, open, breezy, H-style, CAT 5-rated 20 stall barn (2017)
* 12' x 12' matted stalls with GFCI fans
* 10 stalls have 12’x16’ run outs; 4 stalls have 16’ x 24’ run outs; Stalls with run outs have Dutch doors that can be closed in inclement weather or just close the door and leave the window open 2 stalls have west-facing windows; 4 are box stalls. All stalls have open-air stall dividers, helping breezes pass through barn
* Fans on aisle ways also provide additional ventilation
* 4 oversized, matted grooming bays
* 2 outdoor wash racks
* Individual tack lockers with saddle rack. Additional storage above locker
* Electric privacy gate entry
* 24 hour Video surveillance and security cameras
* 7 wood fenced individual turn out paddock
* 60’ Round pen
* 80/20 sand/clay mix 115’ x 84’ arena with irrigation and well drained
* Hand grazing area
* Hay / Feed dropped 3x daily
* High and dry
* Walk to equestrian park with two arenas and acres of trails
* Knowledgeable, experienced staff provide each horse with individualized care
* Trainer on premises
For more information or to arrange a tour, please call (727) 344-9774. Please leave message if necessary. We will return your call promptly.
Price List 2019
Both boarding options give you the opportunity to feed hay and grain of your choice, depending on your horse’s needs. This gives you control on what and how much you choose to feed. When you add the feed cost to the prices below, you find that it equals what you’d pay at other similar barns that offer “full board.”
Inside Stall (no run out) - $580
Stall with 12x16 run out - $605
Stall with 12x24 run out - $630
Full Board includes stall cleaned daily / 7 days a week, turnout at least 2-4 hours daily, feed 3x daily, individual tack locker use of facilities. You provide feed and hay of your choice and shavings, all of which we order and have delivered for you at no extra charge.*
Inside Stall (no run out) - $350
Stall with 12x16 run out - $375
Stall with 12x24 run out - $400
Partial Board includes feed 3x daily, individual tack locker and use of facilities. You are responsible for cleaning stall daily and setting feed/hay for staff to feed. You provide feed and hay of your choice and shavings, all of which we order and have delivered for you at no extra charge.
*We have two hay distributors with a wide variety of hay to suit your horse’s needs and two shavings distributors. Hay, shavings, and feed are approximately $250+ a month for average size horse and generous hay.